WHOIS Lookup Tool comes in windows which can be used to perform whois lookup for free. You just need to have some knowledge of command line. Just follow the simple steps to perform WHOIS lookup from within your windows.
- Open up the command prompt in your windows.
- Write and execute the following command.
You will get results for the WHOIS lookup in your windows CMD terminal.
What is WHOIS Lookup Tool
WHOIS lookup tool gives you ability to check out the current registration data of a domain name or IP address.
WHOIS is basically a database of the domain and IP address with their registration details and owner details. This WHOIS database is one of the most essential part of the world wide web.
This WHOIS lookup tool is used to fetch the details of any website or IP address, by performing queries to the WHOIS database.
How WHOIS Lookup Works
WHOIS lookup tools works by querying WHOIS database for the target website or domain name and in response the database returns data if found. This tool uses registration data access protocol to query a WHOIS lookup to the WHOIS server.
Every time a new domain is registered, WHOIS database is updated accordingly. It is to be noted that domain owners can protect their registration information details by applying registration privacy by paying some money.
RDAP was developed by Internet Engineering Task Force.
By using our free WHOIS lookup tool you agree to:
- We (myipv4address.com) are not responsible for any WHOIS data.
- The data is coming from registrars directly and we have not control over it.
- We don’t store information from this tool.
- If there is no data returned by WHOIS tool, it means there is not data for that particular domain.
- We can’t hide or protect WHOIS data of your website
- This tool is only to help the users get information about the domains, We are not responsible for any type of miss-usage of the tool.
Add WHOIS Lookup your website